Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Done is all a state of mind

I don't know that I'll ever be done, but I'm wearable :)

I didn't stop and blog a lot of what I did while I was doing it last weekend, but I'm going to break it out here and add information. I learned a lot doing the pieces I finished, and even so much in one case that I remade it.

I'm extremely pleased with it, and other than a slight bit of yellow in the plastic of the armor in some lightings (bah!) I couldn't be happier.

I ended up with a new sewing machine too in the middle of all this, and let me tell you - it made all the difference in the quality of the things that I was sewing (a Husqvarna Viking Platinum 730 for reference). I'll break eat thing out into a separate post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home